College / Portfolio:
College of Design and Social Context
School / Department:
School of Global, Urban & Social Studies
- Ziguras, C, Pham, A and Chantarin, S 2017, 'International influences on Vietnamese higher education: French and Soviet legacies meet contemporary globalism' in Christopher Hill and Rozilini M. Fernandez-Chung (ed.) Higher Education in the Asian Century, Routledge, United Kingdom, pp. 95-106.
- Pham, A 2017, 'Educational internationalization and addressing the demands for a skilled workforce: A case study of Vietnam', Change Management, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1-17.
- Pham, A 2016, 'Cross-border higher education: Engaging east Asian cities' in Christopher S. Collins (ed.) University-Community Engagement in the Asia Pacific, Palgrave Macmillan, Netherlands, pp. 21-40.
- Ziguras, C and Pham, A 2016, 'Internationalization of higher education in Vietnam: Moving towards interdependence' in Hans de Wit, Jocelyne Gacel-Ávila, Elspeth Jones, Nico Jooste (ed.) The Globalization of Internationalization, Routledge, United Kingdom, pp. 131-141.
- Pham, A 2016, 'Visualising returnee re-engagement with local workplaces and community: a case study of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam' in Ly Thi Tran, Catherine Gomes (ed.) International Student Connectedness and Identity, Springer, Singapore, pp. 137-150.
- Ziguras, C and Pham, A 2014, 'Assessing participation in cross-border higher education in cities: foreign education provision in Ho Chi Minh City', Asia Pacific Viewpoint, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 169-181.