During February 2021...
Due to social distancing requirements, group study rooms will remain closed.
Booking study rooms
Rooms can be reserved using the BookIt online booking system for a maximum of two hours per day, unless otherwise specified. There are no block or weekly bookings.
RMIT staff please note that the Library rooms are not available as general teaching or meeting spaces. Property Services offers rooms (login required) you can book for these purposes.
Rooms on offer
Get in touch with Library staff at the service desk or via Ask the Library if you need help with:
- Making or canceling a booking
- Re-allocating forfeited bookings
- Extending booking times (subject to availability)
When using our rooms, please
- Leave the room clean and tidy
- If there is an emergency or emergency drill, you must leave the room immediately.
- Take all your belongings when you finish and don’t leave anything unattended. We will not be responsible if your personal items go missing.