Booking study rooms
Rooms on offer
Get in touch with Library staff at the service desk or via Ask the Library if you need help with:
- Making or canceling a booking
- Re-allocating forfeited bookings
- Extending booking times (subject to availability)
When using our rooms, please
- Leave the room clean and tidy
- If there is an emergency or emergency drill, you must leave the room immediately.
- Take all your belongings when you finish and don’t leave anything unattended. We will not be responsible if your personal items go missing.
Acknowledgement of Country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.