What you need to know about copyright
Copyright guides for different content sources
Please note some links in these documents back to the RMIT website will no longer work. If you need further advice, contact Ask the Library.
- Film, TV and YouTube (PDF, 4p)
- Images, photos and artistic works (PDF, 3p)
- Music and sound (PDF, 4p)
- Blogging (PDF, 2p)
- Newspaper and Journal articles (PDF, 3p)
- Chapters, books and e-books (PDF, 2p)
Acknowledgement of Country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.