The Library provides access to images, audio and video resources. You can find high quality images from reputable sources covering architecture, art, fashion, health and medical, media, advertising, science and engineering. We also have a growing collection of online videos covering instructional tutorials, Australian current affairs, documentaries, drama series, feature films and subject-specific content.
Important: When using images, you must observe copyright and any other conditions of use. Copyright advice is available if you're unsure what to do.
- LinkedIn Learning offers online training in business, software, technology and creative skills. First time user? Find out more about LinkedIn Learning.
- Alexander Street includes documentaries, features, educational and informative videos (and audio), and a wealth of archival material. It lets you create clips and playlists of your favourite videos.
- ClickView (enter RMIT email address to be directed to the RMIT log in page) Educational videos in Arts, Business, Health and Technology.
- EduTV contains Australian and international content including current affairs programs, documentaries, drama series, and feature films. Programs are archived with new content added weekly.
- Pro Sounds Effects is a library of over 120,000 sound effects.
- MetroMap is an aerial imagery data providing service, offering high-quality and accurate imagery to a subscriber base.
- An@tomedia is a unique way to learn about the anatomy of the human body. It allows users to 'construct' the body by studying regions and systems and to 'deconstruct' the body through dissection and imaging.
- Artstor contains a series of art and architecture image collections for teaching and research purposes.