Why study Business at RMIT?
RMIT students describe what's great about studying business at RMIT.
Speaker 1: What's the best part about RMIT?
Speaker 2: Where do I start?
Speaker 1: I went everywhere. I did everything.
Speaker 3: Learnt so much more.
Speaker 4: More than I could ever imagine.
Speaker 2: Learning on the job.
Speaker 5: Learning from the job.
Speaker 6: Getting a better job.
Speaker 3: Included.
Speaker 5: Involved.
Speaker 1: Connected for life.
Speaker 7: The people and contacts I've met will be around forever.
Speaker 8: For years to come.
Speaker 1: The lecturers are industry people, as well.
Speaker 2: They give you real life examples.
Speaker 9: It's about quality time.
Speaker 1: Meeting quality people.
Speaker 9: I know her. She went to RMIT.
Speaker 3: Slams.
Speaker 2: They have lots of volunteers that have recently done the degree.
Speaker 4: They can teach you how to learn.
Speaker 3: Hands on industry experience.
Speaker 1: Internship opportunities.
Speaker 5: Best thing about studying business at RMIT is gaining a real applicable experience.
Speaker 1: Work on global projects.
Speaker 9: I want to be everywhere.
Speaker 3: Confidence in my abilities.
Speaker 2: I feel excited. I feel like I know what's coming.
Speaker 5: What's the best part about the campus?
Speaker 1: Umm ...
Speaker 2: The ...
Speaker 4: The buzz. The activity.
Speaker 1: Central to everything.
Speaker 3: The world's most liveable city.
Speaker 1: 45,000 students to meet.
Speaker 9: Clubs you can join.
Speaker 3: Amazing array of clubs.
Speaker 4: Tennis.
Speaker 7: Snow.
Speaker 1: Outdoor.
Speaker 3: Nightclubs.
Speaker 9: There's plenty.
Speaker 2: I did a cheerleading club. You can just find anything that you're interested in.
Speaker 5: Cafes and lattes.
Speaker 7: I love my coffee, 'cause I couldn't live without it.
Speaker 9: A pub on every corner.
Speaker 2: Events, non stop.
Speaker 5: Shopping.
Speaker 7: Student discounts.
Speaker 8: RMIT library.
Speaker 4: State library.
Speaker 3: You've got all the study spaces.
Speaker 1: It's definitely been a life-changing experience studying business at RMIT.
Speaker 9: And that's ...
Speaker 3: Just ...
Speaker 1: The beginning.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.
Copyright © 2017 RMIT University. All rights reserved.
Conditions of use
This item is available to RMIT University staff for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes. All uses outside of official educational or promotional purposes must be used with permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.