Customer Care Culture
Customer care culture video
The customer care culture project is focusing on three main outcomes from our review last year, so service to our students, service to our stakeholders and also the way the team currently works academic services, my role within the team is senior user so, the manager of the staff that are involved.
All my colleagues were involved from the start. It was very open and transparent process very consultative and collaborative everybody was asked their opinion on what they thought the new model should look like.
We've actually had twelve staff across the fifty four staff secure higher level continuing posts with us which has been fantastic.
We're also focusing on professional development and capability building with our staff and capability uplift.
I participated in the workshops, being on top of the changes that will be implemented in the next coming weeks.
Quite an immense task and everybody's jobs were being examined, but there were lots of support services including just, 1 on 1's with various people the managers had an open door policy so I felt quite supported
Staff felt very supported, they were heard and I think that management did that very well because overall people were very very happy.
So we've really engaged our stakeholders and our staff in the co-design of the structure and what we need to look like going forward everybody crafted the change together, sure there were formal processes and HR processes we had to adhere to, but they were for everyone's benefit no one was kept in the dark about what was going on and everyone's opinions were sought and evaluated so for me the openness, transparency and transparentness of the whole project was key. We've done regular change surveys with the staff to see how they are feeling about the process and at the last survey a couple of weeks ago 88% of people were happy with how the change was managed, one of the key things that I have actually walked away with is the fact that there was a lot more listening going and staff were being heard feel very comfortable with the way that things have progressed so as part of the process we've engaged change champions so six staff from the team who I meet with weekly to get their ideas and feedback I put my hand up to be a change champion because I could see from the outset that it was going to be a great process and I wanted to be involved in it. I played a part as someone who was going through the process and someone who helped drive it so, that was something I volunteered to do.
The following instructions will assist you to control the video player using the keyboard.
Starting and stopping the video
- Use the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination to navigate the video player controls.
- Navigate to the Play button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between play and pause.
- Navigate to the closed captions button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to open the closed captions menu.
- Navigate to the preferred close captions option using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to activate the close caption option.
- Navigate to the volume slider using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the left or right arrow to decrease and increase the volume.
- Navigate to the full screen button using the Tab or Shift + Tab keyboard combination.
- Press the Spacebar or Enter key to toggle between full screen video and normal size.