Help and support for College of Business and Law students
Our services have moved online
Students can contact Business Connect via the online portal and phone on +61 3 9925 5000. We are offering a range of online services so you can continue to engage with the RMIT community.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For more information check out the Coronavirus Faqs page.
Business Connect is a support service for current College of Business and Law students.
Contact us if you are a student of:
- School of Accounting
- School of Business IT and Logistics
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing
- Graduate School of Business and Law
- School of Management
- School of Vocational Business Education
We can help with:
- Program and course advice and planning
- Spring/Summer courses
- Enrolment variation
- Credit applications
- Recognition of prior learning
- Results and graduation
- Internships and work integrated learning
- Global opportunities
- Confirmation of enrolments for international students
- Unsatisfactory academic progress