Help and support for College of Business and Law students
Our services continue to be offered online only
Students can contact Business Connect at any time via the online portal.
You can also contact us during our business hours by phone on +61 3 9925 5000 or via web chat by clicking on the chat box at the bottom of this page.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For more information check out the Coronavirus Faqs page.
Business Connect is a support service for current College of Business and Law students.
Contact us if you are a student of:
- School of Accounting, Information Systems and Supply Chain
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing
- Graduate School of Business and Law
- School of Management
- School of Vocational Business Education
We can help with:
- Program and course advice and planning
- Spring/Summer courses
- Enrolment variation
- Credit applications
- Recognition of prior learning
- Results and graduation
- Internships and work integrated learning
- Global opportunities
- Confirmation of enrolments for international students
- Unsatisfactory academic progress
- Expected turnaround times