What is a transcript?
A transcript is the official record of your studies at RMIT University. It documents all of your programs, courses, results and any exemptions granted or withdrawals from courses after the census date. Results can't be removed from your transcript.
Where applicable, transcripts include details of completion, conferral (graduation) and University-awarded prizes and recognition.
Can I add or remove a grade from my official academic transcript?
No. Your academic transcript is the official record of your study at RMIT University. It is not possible to:
- delete failed grades
- add courses which were not studied
- make any other modification/s.
- Employment opportunities or applying for study at other institutions.
- Providing evidence of the courses you enrolled in, the results you achieved and your GPA (if applicable).
Who can get a transcript?
Available to all current and past students, including students who did not complete their program.
When can I get a transcript?
You can order a transcript any time as a current or past student. If you are a current student, please be aware your transcript will only include results available at the time of order and do not update automatically when you complete more courses/programs. You will need to order a new transcript for new courses/programs to be displayed on your transcript.
How to get your transcript
- View online: Current students can view their results free of charge via Enrolment Online.
- Digital: Order your transcript for $25 at any point in your program. Your digital transcript will include all results available at the time of order. Digital transcripts do not update automatically when you complete more courses/programs. Allow 2-3 business days from the date of your order.
- Hardcopy: Order a hardcopy transcript (Australia Post: $65 , International mail: $90). Your hardcopy transcript will include all results available at the time of order. Delivery time is 4-6 weeks from the date of your order. Note: You can't order hardcopy academic statements until after you have been conferred.
You must wait 48 hours after you have been marked as 'complete' in your program before you can access or order a finalised transcript.
- View and share online (My eQuals): A digital copy of your transcript will be available free via My eQuals after you have been marked as ‘complete’ in your program. Your My eQuals transcript will be updated after you are officially conferred (graduate) to reflect that you have graduated from your program.
- Digital: Order a full set of digital academic statements (including a transcript) for $25. Allow 2-3 business days from the date of your order.
- Hardcopy: Order a hardcopy transcript (Australia Post: $65 , International mail: $90). Delivery time is 4-6 weeks from the date of your order.
Students who studied prior to 1982
- Hardcopy: If you studied at RMIT University prior to 1982 or at an historical institute that merged with RMIT, you can order an archive hardcopy transcript for $70 (including postage).