This agreement covers 24 hybrid journals. There is a cap of 363 articles that can be published across the participating CAUL institutions in 2023. The total availability pool and approval process will be managed by CAUL on a “first come, first served” basis. The specific agreement entitlements include:
- Eligible article types: communication, conference article, contributed paper, fast track, invited paper, letter, method, note, perspective, research article, research update, review articles, roadmap and tutorial.
- Creative commons license: CC-BY.
- The publishing cap is 363 articles shared across all participating institutions.
- Gold open access journals are excluded from this agreement. 2 journals that do not offer open access publishing are excluded from this agreement. 4 titles that require an additional subscription to be eligible are not included for RMIT authors.
How to access this agreement:
- Corresponding authors will be identified by the individual institutes Ringgold ID (RMIT University 5376).
- Use your RMIT email (e.g. ...@rmit.edu.au, ...@student.rmit.edu.au or ...@rmit.edu.vn), to be accepted as eligible.
- List institution as Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology or RMIT University.
- Assign a CC-BY license.
Before submitting, please read: