Your circumstances may change during your candidature and this may require a change to your student record. It is important that you do this in a timely manner so your candidature record aligns to your research progression. If your enrolment needs to change, the Research Training Services (RTS) team in the School of Graduate Research will update this for you.

You should discuss any changes with your supervisory team and/or School HDR Delegated Authority (DA) before submitting your request. The HDR DA is the academic lead for HDR matters in your School. If you aren’t sure who the appropriate person to talk to in your School is, take a look at the School HDR Contacts list. You can also seek advice from your RTS team at any time.

More information

Please contact your supervisor or RTS if you have questions about changes to your candidature.

Related links: