- Gray, E.M., Pollitt, J. and Blaise, M. (2021). Between activism and academia: Zine making as feminist response to COVID-19. Gender and Education.
- Gray, E.M., Reimers, E. and Bengtsson, J. (2021). The Boy in a Dress: ASpectre for Our Times. Sexualities. 24 (1-2): 176-190. (Q1)
- Gray, E.M. (2021). LGBTIQ+ Teachers in Australia. In Cris Mayo (Ed.). The Oxford Encyclopedia of Gender and Sexuality. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Gray, E.M (2021). LGBTIQ+ Teachers. In Cris Mayo (Ed.). The Oxford Encyclopedia of Gender and Sexuality. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Fricker, A., Gray, E.M., and Crowhurst, M. (2021). Race, Gender and Sexualities in Australian Teacher Education: Reflections from the Intersections. In Lata Murti and Glenda M. Flores. (Eds.). Educators at Intersections. The Netherlands: Springer.
- Pollitt, J., Blaise, M. and Gray, E.M., (In press 2021). Zine making as feminist care during COVID-19. In Deborah Lupton and Deana Leahy. (Eds.). Creative Approaches to Health Education: New Ways of Thinking, Making, Doing and Learning. London: Routledge.