Assistive technology users
Accessibility of online databases, e-journals and e-books vary. Here are accessibility instructions and tips from some of the major database vendors:
- EBSCO’s accessibility navigation guide and EBSCO eBook Accessibility User Guide and FAQs
- Emerald Insight’s accessibility statement
- IEEE’s accessibility statement
- JSTOR’s accessibility statement
- KANOPY’s streaming video accessibility statement
- Oxford English Dictionary - Technical matters: accessibility
- ProQuest accessibility and navigation tips
What's a library database?
Find out about the relationship between academic journals and library databases (1:56 mins video).
Acknowledgement of Country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.