Our services have moved online
Students can contact STEM College via the online portal and phone (see below). We are offering a range of online events so you can continue to engage with the RMIT community.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For more information check out the Coronavirus Faqs page.
STEM College Student Lifecycle is a support service for current students studying a program in one of these schools:
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- School of Science
- School of Computing Technologies
We can help with:
- Course and program advice
- Credit transfer applications
- Results and program completion
Connect with us
Building 10, Level 9
376 Swanston Street
SEH Academic Services CBD
Building 202, Level 2
289 Mckimmies Rd