Forms – Enrolment and student details

To change your enrolment or personal details, you may need to download and submit a form to RMIT for approval.

Action Process
Apply to vary your enrolment

Before completing the enrolment variation form, consult your program coordinator for advice. To then vary your enrolment:

Download the Enrolment Variation Form (PDF, 541KB). Complete and submit it to Student Connect.

To request permission to add a class after the ‘last day to add’, follow the steps to change your enrolment. Most students can apply for permission to add classes via Enrolment Online instead of using the enrolment variation form.

Notify RMIT of a change to your citizenship or residency status

If your citizenship or immigration status has changed, you must notify RMIT.

Download the Notification of Change to Citizenship/Residency Status Form (PDF, 530KB). Complete and submit it to Student Connect.

Notify RMIT of changes to your personal details Follow the instructions on the Update your personal details page.
To apply to undertake higher education courses at RMIT not listed in your current RMIT program structure. Download the Application for Approval of Non-standard Enrolment Form (PDF, 517KB). Complete and submit it to Student Connect.
aboriginal flag
torres strait flag

Acknowledgement of Country

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business - Artwork 'Luwaytini' by Mark Cleaver, Palawa.