If eligible, you can apply for a concession (discount) on fees for your government subsidised place in a RMIT vocational education program.
You must apply before your class start date to access the concession fee rate.
You're eligible for a fee concession if:
- You're enrolling for a certificate I-IV program and
- You hold a current Centrelink concession card or are waiting for a Centrelink concession card
You 're ineligible to apply for a fee concession if you:
- Are enrolled in a vocational graduate certificate or vocational graduate diploma program
- Commenced a diploma or advanced diploma program on or after 1 July 2012
- Are enrolled in an Australian full fee place or international full fee place