This course is delivered face-to-face, at the RMIT Melbourne City campus in the heart of the CBD.
RMIT limits the number of participants in this course at any given time, which means more one-on-one time with teachers who have extensive knowledge and many years of experience in the disability and community services sector.
It involves a combination of teaching and learning approaches including:
- Class Q&As with current NDIS participants
- Case study evaluation
- Guest Lectures from industry specialists to provide insights into current workplace practices
- Industry-based presentations
- Interactive coursework and online resources
- Group-based learning
- Small-group discussions
- Questioning, observation and scenarios
- Reflective learning techniques
To cater for different learner preferences there will be two options :
- One day per week, 7 hours per day
- Two nights per week, 3.5 hours per session, with the final session held on a Saturday
All subjects are delivered in English.
You will have access to online resources.