We're changing our process...
We're making it simpler and easier for suppliers to transact with the University, making the procure to pay process electronic, simple and efficient.
From April 2021, RMIT is transitioning to Workday - our new Enterprise Resource Platform that will manage the procure to pay process at RMIT.
Find out more about Workday
What does this mean for you?
The move to Workday will see the following changes:
- All suppliers must complete a Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) profile
- All suppliers must acknowledge RMIT’s Supplier Code of Conduct
- RMIT’s current ‘No PO, No Pay’ policy, will be strictly applied
- Purchase orders (POs) will be issued to suppliers electronically
- Invoices to be sent by suppliers to Central Finance to facilitate prompt payment
- Faster and simpler payments
Other points to note:
- The above are requirements of continued supply
- If you are a currently contracted supplier, or are a member of one of our panels, the agreement rates and terms remain the same
- You remain the owner of your data and it will be held commercially in confidence, at all times
- There is no cost for you to transact electronically with RMIT
- There is no requirement for you to download or access Workday
What are the benefits?
- Ensure RMIT staff buy in accordance with our panel and contractual arrangements
- Reduce the risk of delayed payment
- Reduce administrative activities when transacting with RMIT
- With the enforcement of RMIT’s ‘No PO, No Pay’ policy, comes confidence that your order has been approved by the correct people through automated workflows
- Internal policy requires RMIT buyers to promptly receipt delivered products & services, triggering prompt invoice payment
What can you do to prepare?
- If you have had any recent changes to your contact information (e.g. email address, phone number), bank account or entity details, please ensure your information is up to date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have been requested to do so via email, please submit a Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) profile and Code of Conduct. If you are unsure whether you need to complete this form, or wish to have the forms re-sent, please contact us at email@example.com
- Begin supporting RMIT’s current ‘No PO, No Pay’ policy and reduce the risk of delayed payment, by not processing any orders without being provided with a PO, PO number or credit card details at the time of request
- Contact your IT Department to whitelist the following email addresses:
- Please share this information with individuals within your organisation who need to know about this change
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org