With the Australian National University Centre for European Studies, the National Centre for Research on Europe at the University of Canterbury, the Institute for European Studies at Indiana University, Bloomington and the EU Centre at the National University of Singapore, the EU Centre is a member of the Policy, Politics, Culture: EU Migration and Integration (PPCEUMI) Network.
PPCEUMI combines leading scholars with younger researchers and draws on multidisciplinary expertise in EU migration, law, policy, IR, media and cultural studies to:
- Examine EU and member states’ migration and integration policies;
- Compare EU with third country migrant and integration policies;
- Develop and share new knowledge about international best practice;
- Educate a new cohort of scholars;
- Make policy recommendations.