- Li, C.Q. and Yang, W. (2021), Steel Corrosion and Degradation of its Mechanical Properties, CRC Press/Balkema, London, UK
Refereed Journal Papers
- Xi, X., Z Yin, Z., Yang, S.T. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “Using artificial neural network to predict the fracture properties of theinterfacial transition zone of concrete at the meso-scale”, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 242, 107488.
- Wang, Y.L., Wang, W.G., Zhang, B.H. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “A new method to determine fracture resistance curve of steel under variousin-plane loading”, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 248, 107701.
- Cai, C.H., Lu, Z.H., Leng, Y., Zhao, Y.G. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “Time-Dependent Structural Reliability Assessment for Nonstationary Non-Gaussian Performance Functions”, ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 147, (2), 04020145.
- Lin, Y.L., Zhao, L., Yang, W., Hao, X. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “A review on research and development of passive building in China”, Journal of Building Engineering, 42, 102509.
- Lin, Y.L., Zhang, S., Yang, W., Hao, X. and Li, C.Q. (2021). “Multi-objective design optimization on building integrated photovoltaic with Trombe wall and phase change material based on life cycle cost and thermal comfort”, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 46, 101277.
- Zhao, Z., Lu, Z.H., Li, C.Q. and Zhao, Y.G. (2021), “Dynamic reliability analysis for non-stationary non-Gaussian responsebased on the bivariate vector translation process”, Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, 103143
- Gao, H., Li, C.Q., Wang, W.G., Wang, Y.L. and Zhang, B.H. (2021), “A new method for determining the accurate J‐R curves of steels”, Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 44, (6), 1533-1545.
- Wang, W.G., Wang, Y.L., Zhang, B.H., Shi, W.H. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “Failure prediction of buried pipe network with multiple failure modes and spatial randomness of corrosion”, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 191, 104367.
- Li, L., Li, Y.R., Shi, W.H. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “Deterioration of fatigue strength of bolted connection plates under combinedcorrosion and fatigue”, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 179, 106559.
- Leng, Y., Lu, Z.H., Li, C.Q. and Zhao, Y.G. (2021), “Time-variant probabilistic assessment of corrosion initiation of marineconcrete structures considering maximum phenomenon”, Construction and Building Materials, 272, 121967.
- Zhang, X.Y., Lu, Z.H., Zhao, Y.G. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “Reliability analysis of CRTS II track slab considering multiple failure modes”, Engineering Structures, 228, 111557.
- Firouzi, A., Yang, W., Shi, W.H. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “Failure of corrosion affected buried cast iron pipes subject to water hammer”, Engineering Failure Analysis, 120, 104993.
- Yang, W., Baji., H., Li, C.Q. and Shi, W.H. (2021), “A Probabilistic Study on Effective Hydraulic Sorptivity of Concrete”, ACI Materials Journal, 118, (1), 55-67.
- Wasim, M., D Robert, D. and Li, C.Q. (2021), “Corrosion effects on the granular nano mechanical properties of buried cast iron”, Engineering Failure Analysis, 119, 104970.
- Wasim, M., Li, C.Q., Robert, D. and Mahmoodian, M. (2021), “Coupled Effect of Soil’s Acidity And Saturation on Pitting Corrosion of Buried Cast Iron”, Geotechnical Testing Journal, 44, (3), 595 – 607.