We demonstrate leadership and take a collaborative approach to research. We work with researchers from a range of local and international institutions.
We have strong relationships with the Kaner Group led by Professor Richard Kaner at UCLA and also the Centre of Functional Engineered Nano Architectonics (FENA), a large nanofabrication centre in California, United States.
We also work closely with the Strano Group Laboratory [link to], led by Professor Michael Strano at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
We collaborate with many other prestigious international universities and research institutes, including:
- Barcelona University
- Beijing University
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Hong Kong University
- Nanjing University
- University of Brescia
- University of Chicago
- Western Michigan University
We also collaborate with local institutions, including:
- Australian National University
- BHP Billiton
- CSIRO (Materials and Livestock Divisions)
- Deakin University
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Monash University
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- University of Western Australia