Foundation Studies enrolment guide
1. To make enrolment as easy as possible:
- use a desktop or laptop computer
- use one of RMIT’s preferred browsers for Enrolment Online (e.g. Chrome)
- enable pop-ups in your browser settings, or you won’t be able to complete your enrolment
2. Go to Enrolment Online.
3. Log in using your RMIT ID and password.
4. Select the Enrol button next to your Foundation Studies program.
Students must have a FULL ACCEPTANCE in Foundation Studies to see this.
If you are unable to see this, contact RMIT Connect for help.
1. Read through the student declaration and responsibilities and click on the checkbox that you agree.
2. Work your way through the Checklist and answer the questions in each of the sections.
Foundation Studies students cannot enrol into courses via Enrolment Online.
Students must register for and attend an enrolment session to enrol into courses.
Once the checklist has been completed DO NOT select the “Enrol” link again.
If you need help, contact RMIT Connect.