RMIT University students studying with our partners in Singapore are given the skills and knowledge they need to adapt to an ever-changing world.
Singapore Institute of Management
Since our partnership began in 1987, RMIT University and the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) have graduated more than 24,000 SIM-RMIT students.
In today's competitive environment, graduates need to be able to compete in the global job market. According to the SIM Graduates Survey (2011), more than 90 per cent of graduates secured a job within six months of completion.
As a global university of technology, RMIT's connections provide an international perspective to your learning and development.
Our partnership with SIM brings together two institutions committed to excellence in education in the fields of business, management, marketing, logistics and supply chain management, construction management, communication design and professional communication and, the newest offering, aviation management.
Programs offered through RMIT and SIM are:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
Kaplan Higher Education Institute
RMIT University commenced its partnership with Kaplan Higher Education Institute (Kaplan Singapore) in 2015 with the initial offerings in the fields of Engineering.
Ranked as the number one Preferred Private Education Institution in the 2013/14 JobsCentral Learning Survey, Kaplan Singapore has established itself as one of the most respected private education institutions in Southeast Asia.
Kaplan Singapore offers high-quality teaching that is tailored to the needs of its students.
Programs offered through RMIT and Kaplan are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) (Honours)