RMIT Scavenger Hunt is a simple, yet tremendously entertaining activity where you will tackle a variety of creative and challenging task.
First up, you’ll need to register to take part in the RMIT Scavenger Hunt.
You’ll be given instructions with a list defining specific items to design and activities to complete.
An ‘RMIT Logo’ will need to be included in your uploaded items.
Tick as many activities as you can before the deadline on the session you have registered for and go in the chance to win one of the prizes below.
1. The more creative uploaded items.
2. The student with the most things/activities ticked off on their scavenger hunt list.
3. The student who has the most unique attempted activities or task.
4. The correct answers for set questions.
There are also 2 spot prizes for RMIT hoodies.
Once you have registered, you will receive more information and instructions.
Register now to take part in this awesome activity.
* This event is strictly for secondary school students in years 9, 10, 11 & 12.
Acknowledgement of country
RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business. - Artwork created by Louisa Bloomer