Who should join LaunchHUB?
LaunchHUB connects us to founders who are invested in making a positive social impact. While we welcome all types of ventures, RMIT is closely aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals outlined by the United Nations.
The goals were developed based on the pillars of protecting our natural resources and climate for future generations, ensuring dignity, equality and prosperity, fostering peace and inclusive societies and promoting partnerships. So if your business fits the description, we highly recommend you start the application process.
Successful applicants will also have:
- A team that is driven and purposeful - at least one team member must attend all sessions over the 12 weeks
- An understanding of market opportunity
- An identifiable problem and solution
- Early customer validation through real user feedback
- At least a protoype that has been tested
- A strong social and/or environmental impact
- A curious mindset and a willingness to ask questions, take on feedback and support your fellow founders