Current and recent RMIT local students can fast-track their application for a new program.
Benefits for internal applicants
- Free – if you are applying for a vocational education or undergraduate program you save on application fees to VTAC.
- Easy – your application starts pre-filled with details from your student record.
- More – some programs are only open for current students and recent graduates.
You can make an internal application if you:
- have a current or recent enrolment in either the current or previous semester/term, or are on a leave of absence, and
- are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, a holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa or a non-resident of Australia currently in a distance education program, and
- meet the entry requirements for the program to which you are applying.
How to apply
Check the direct application dates to see when you need to apply.
Current RMIT students
Log in to myRMIT and under Launch applications select Apply for a program.
Log in to apply.
Need help logging in?
Your student number and password became inactive as soon as you stopped studying at RMIT. If you have trouble logging in to the admissions system as a current or recent student, please follow the prompts.
Need help deciding what to study?
Contact Info Corner to discuss your study options.