If you are a citizen of a Latin American country this bursary provides a 25 per cent discount on your ELICOS program.
Value and duration
- 25% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program commencing in 2018 (you pay $322.50 per week after discount).
- Enrolment fee of $240 to be waived.
Number of scholarships available
Fifty (50) bursaries, comprising of a 25% discount on a 10 week ELICOS program, are available. Students may apply and be awarded the bursary for more than 10 weeks.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
- applying from Australia or overseas
- enrol in an English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide commencing in 2018
- not be the recipient of any other English Language scholarship (including external scholarships)
- be a commencing RMIT English Worldwide student (including extending your program in Australia).
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Your offer will be issued with the discount applied (subject to availability)
Applications now open for 2018.
December 2018 (or until all places are filled).
Terms and conditions
- The bursary will be paid towards the tuition fees of the ELICOS program.
- This bursary cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT has the authority to cease offering this discount at any time.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047