- Effects of obstructive sleep apnoea on cognitive function and neuropathology.
- Iron-mediated oxidative stress in brain cells and in neurodegenerative diseases.
- Mechanisms of hemin neurotoxicity in haemorrhagic stroke.
- Applications and implications of nano- and micro-technology for brain health.
- Cognitive and neuropathological consequences of systemic inflammation.
- Traditional and complementary medicines as treatments for disorders of the brain and cognition.
- Kendall, J.,Hvid, L.,Hartvigsen, J.,Fazalbhoy, A.,Azari, M.,Skj�dt, M.,Robinson, S.,Caserotti, P. (2018). Impact of musculoskeletal pain on balance and concerns of falling in mobility-limited, community-dwelling Danes over 75 years of age: a cross-sectional study In: Aging Clinical and Experimental Research, 30, 969 - 975
- Zhang, N.,FARD, M.,Bhuiyan, M.,Verhagen, D.,Azari, M.,Robinson, S. (2018). The effects of physical vibration on heart rate variability as a measure of drowsiness In: Ergonomics, , 1 - 20
- Gosztyla, M.,Brothers, H.,Robinson, S. (2018). Alzheimer's Amyloid-beta is an Antimicrobial Peptide: A Review of the Evidence In: Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, 62, 1495 - 1506
- Bruce, K.,Yelland, G.,Smith, J.,Robinson, S. (2017). Cognitive impairment after cardiac surgery: confounding factors and recommendations for improved practice In: Handbook of Psychocardiology, Springer, Singapore
- van Langenberg, D.,Yelland, G.,Robinson, S.,Gibson, P. (2017). Cognitive impairment in Crohn's disease is associated with systemic inflammation, symptom burden and sleep disturbance In: United European Gastroenterology Journal, 5, 579 - 587
- Li, S.,Zeng, X.,Zhou, X.,Wang, H.,Jo, E.,Robinson, S.,Xu, A.,Ye, J. (2016). Dietary cholesterol induces hepatic inflammation and blunts mitochondrial function in the liver of high fat fed mice In: Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 27, 96 - 103
- Owen, J.,Bishop, G.,Robinson, S. (2016). Uptake and toxicity of hemin and iron in cultured mouse astrocytes In: Neurochemical Research, 41, 298 - 306
- May, B.,Zhang, A.,Robinson, S.,Xue, C. (2015). Chinese herbs for cognitive decline: historical and contemporary applications In: Diet and Nutrition in Dementia and Cognitive Decline, Elsevier, San Diego, United States
- Robinson, S.,Lee, A.,Bishop, G.,Czerwinska, H.,Dringen, R. (2015). Inhibition of astrocytic glutamine synthetase by lead is associated with a slowed clearance of hydrogen peroxide by the glutathione system In: Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience, 9, 1 - 8
- Bruce, K.,Robinson, S.,Smith, J.,Yelland, G. (2014). Validity of a screening tool for detecting subtle cognitive impairment in the middle-aged and elderly In: Clinical Interventions in Aging, 9, 2165 - 2176
- Amyloid deposition and cognitive function in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (Brain foundation). Funded by: Brain Foundation Research Gifts Program Grant 2016 from (2018 to 2019)
- Early origins of multiple sclerosis: impact of prenatal hypoxia on developmental myelination and the capacity for myelin repair in adulthood.. Funded by: 120-MS Research Australia - Proteomics Incubator Grant 2017 from (2018 to 2018)
- Amyloid deposition and cognitive function in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (Mason Foundation). Funded by: Mason Foundation Medical and Scientific Grants 2017 from (2017 to 2019)
- Amyloid deposition and cognitive function in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (Austin Health). Funded by: Brain Foundation Research Gifts Program Grant 2016 from (2016 to 2019)
- Evidence-based chiropractic research. Funded by: Marin Family Chiropractic Research Fund Grant pre-2014 from (2013 to 2020)
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
2 PhD Completions9 PhD Current Supervisions