Judith (Judy) Rogers teaches in the Landscape Architecture Program at RMIT.
Judy co-coordinates the theoretical frameworks stream and is the program’s selection officer. She has also developed a number of field-based courses including Farming the Future and the Lurujarri Dreaming Trail, as well as a fully online course Challenges in Sustainability.
Outstanding Paper at the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2007 for: 'Going "Out there": Learning about Sustainability in Place' International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education March, Emerald Publishing Group, vol. 7, no. 2, 2006, pp. 176–88.
Recipient RMIT Research Award – Community Engagement September 2002.
- M Env Science
- Dip Ed
- Thai, H.,Stevens, Q.,Rogers, J. (2019). The influence of organic urban morphologies on opportunities for home-based businesses within inner-city districts in Hanoi, Vietnam In: Journal of Urban Design, 24, 926 - 946
- Nicoll, T.,Rogers, J. (2018). 'Sustainability' After Disaster: Confronting the Complexities of Recovery in the Field: An Educational Experience In: Sustainable Development Research in the Asia-Pacific Region, Springer, Switzerland
- Rogers, J.,Bartkowicz, K. (2017). Linking curriculum innovation and campus greening in the transition to a low-carbon economy: a case study In: Higher Education Institutions in a Global Warming World, River Publishers, Delft, The Netherlands
- Rogers, J. (2016). Sustainability and performativity: challenges in curriculum design for sustainability in higher education In: Challenges in Higher Education for Sustainability, Springer, Switzerland
- Bartkowicz, K.,Rogers, J. (2015). Green roofs and urban campus greening: Learning about sustainability through doing In: Integrative Approaches to Sustainable Development at University Level, Springer, Switzerland
- Rogers, J. (2015). Sustainability storylines and the politics of distribution In: International Journal of Social Sustainability in Economic, Social and Cultural Context,, 11, 13 - 27
- Rogers, J.,Werner, J. (2015). Beyond anticipation. Designing climate futures In: Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA 2015), Melbourne, Australia, 6-9 July 2015
- Bartkowicz, K.,Rogers, J. (2015). Green roofs, urban greening and resilience: A framework for evaluation In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Changing Cities II: Spatial, Design, Landscape & Socio-economic Dimensions, Porto Heli, Peloponnese, Greece, 22-26 June 2015
- Douglas, H.,Rogers, J.,Lorenzetto, A. (2014). Design thinking and social enterprise innovation In: Proceedings of the 28th Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference, ANZAM 2014: Reshaping Management for Impact, Sydney, Australia, 3-5 December 2014
- Ware, S.,Bartkowicz, K.,Rogers, J. (2014). The Matter of Landscape: Sustainable Design Strategies for RMIT City Campus: Part 2 In: Green Gown Awards, Highly commended category - Skills for Sustainability. Hobart, Australia
3 PhD Current Supervisions