Who to call in an emergency

In Australia


Public support services

These organisations are for the general public in Australia. They are not managed by RMIT University.

Anxiety, depression or suicide

Sexual assault

Drugs, alcohol and gambling

Service Phone number
Turning Point (Alcohol, drug and addiction support)  1800 250 015
Gambler's Help 1800 858 858

Grief and loss