This scholarship is available to international students which can contribute towards your living expenses.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after census date.
Number of scholarships available
Up to Nine (9) scholarships are available for Semester 1 2020.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- join Medibank Comprehensive OSHC arranged by RMIT
- apply from Australia or Malaysia or Indonesia
- achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework
- submit an application for this scholarship
Applications are now close.
Semester 1 2020: 24 January 2020
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2020.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend a Industry Visit Immersion Event, where they will be given a guided tour of Medibank Head Office, they will also have the opportunity to meet recent graduates working at Medibank and be involved in a customer focus group.
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- If you have been offered a RMIT pathway program, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship is only available for programs listed at International Programs and Fees
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 1 2020.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
For further information
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260