As part of the requirements of overseas scholarship programs RMIT University is required to provide regular reports on Sponsored students’ academic progress. The Sponsor Development team will:
- Send unofficial academic transcripts to Sponsors for all students each semester following results release date,
- Highlight any students that may have failed courses and/or require extensions,
- Work with the Schools and Sponsors to develop revised study plans for Sponsored students,
- Provide milestone reports to Sponsors for Higher Degree by Research candidates,
- Provide attendance and exam result reports for English Language students at the end of each 10 week module
Note: Reporting on academic progress to Sponsors is subject to the necessary permission being granted by the student.
More information on Academic performance requirements can be found on Information for sponsored students.