In this diploma you’ll learn how to:
- create communication strategies
- be part of a campaign team
- build relationships with colleagues and clients
- develop specialised public relations skills.
We have a reputation for PR education that enhances career opportunities because of our:
- strong relationship with the Public Relations Institute of Australia
- prominent industry connections
- unique work-based learning approach.
Pick up valuable skills and connections through work-integrated learning projects placements in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors and get a chance to work on global client projectswith global business partners and agencies.
RMIT offers a variety of learning and teaching approaches including lectures, seminars, studios, workshops, presentations, group discussions and group project work.
Through RMIT University’s online learning portal, you will be able to view online resources and learning activities created by lecturers, access course materials via Canvas collaborate with lecturers and fellow students, and access your student email account.
Ongoing assessment throughout the semester includes portfolio work, knowledge tests , essays, reports, oral presentations, group projects, research projects and practical assignments.
This diploma is designed for school-leavers as well as current workers, people looking to change careers or upskill and those with family or other commitments.