RMIT has a long-standing reputation of producing young graduates who can hit the ground running in their chosen profession — from traditional business positions to jobs that are only just emerging skills and knowledge to lead change, no matter what path you choose.
New occupations are emerging, often as the result of disruptions and megatrends. Due to high demand for specialised and hybrid skills and knowledge, you’ll have no problem forging your own path.
With a strong global presence — including campuses in Vietnam, Singapore and Barcelona — this degree applies a local, national and global lens to prepare you for work across borders.
Depending on the majors, minors and subjects you choose, you could work in any number of roles, including:
- Accountant, Actuary, Auditor, Economist, Financial Analyst, Financial Planner, Human Resource Professionals, Investment Adviser, Legal Professional, Marketing Professional
- Digital Marketing Analyst, Logistics Analyst, Business Behaviourist, Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Assistant, Transformation Manager, Community Manager (Public Relations), Ethical Sourcing/Procurement Manager
- Data Analyst, Pricing Analyst, HR Analytics Manager, Business Analytics Manager, Data Scientist, Growth Hacker
- Agile Coach, Logistics Analyst, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Customer Success Specialist, Social Entrepreneur
- Digital Marketing Analyst, Social Media Specialist, User Experience (UX) Analyst, Digital Content Curator, Marketing Personalisation Specialist, Employee Experience (EX) Manager, Digital Capability Coordinator
- Corporate Strategist, Concept Designer, Corporate Development Analyst, Social Innovation Projects Manager, Enterprise Architect.
As a Bachelor of Business graduate, you will be prepared for jobs that are growing or yet to be defined. Roles are emerging in areas such as nanotechnology, big data, data and business analytics, digitalisation, AI and automation, and the green and circular economies.