Ting-Uei “Jeff” Lee is research fellow in the Centre for Innovative Structures and Materials (CISM) under the supervision of Distinguished Professor Mike Xie.
- Development of new techniques for designing and manufacturing innovative structures and materials
- Application of the new techniques to industrial projects
- PhD (Joint Civil and Mechanical Engineering), 2019, The University of Queensland, Australia/ Tianjin University, China
- BEng (Civil Engineering), 2015, The University of Queensland, Australia
1 PhD Current Supervisions
- Lee, J.,Liu, Y.,Xie, M. (2022). Dividing a Sphere Hierarchically into a Large Number of Spherical Pentagons Using Equal Area or Equal Length Optimization In: CAD Computer Aided Design, 148, 1 - 13
- Lee, T.,Xie, Y. (2021). Simultaneously optimizing supports and topology in structural design In: Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 197, 1 - 12