Blair Wilde coordinates the Design Technology stream and is a lecturer in RMIT's Communication Design program.
The Design Technology stream focuses on developing ideas and strategies for designing for New Media, screen-based delivery including simple web design, interaction design projects, video and motion graphics.
- Wellington School of Visual Communication Design – 1984
- Christchurch Teachers Training College – 1986
Blair has over 25 years' experience in the design industry. He has worked in New Zealand for five years, London for eight years and in Melbourne. He has been lecturing in Communication Design at RMIT University since 2001.
- Design technologies and education
- Communications designs and knowledge media
- Fundamentals of design across the design disciplines and professions
- Design pedagogies: teaching and learning in the design professions
- Educational designs: teacher as instructional designer
- User-centred design and client-centred project management
- The design process: methodologies, heuristics and routines.