Apply for a PhD program starting in 2020 at RMIT using the following link:
Email the following to HDR Coordinator EFM: Associate Professor Peter Sivey via email@example.com
- A detailed CV
- Copies of any published or submitted papers where applicable
- A research proposal outlining a synthesis of relevant literature, proposed research design, and analytical techniques. This proposal should showcase your skills in written communication, application of appropriate research methodologies and conceptual development.
You are also required to attach a separate document addressing the following additional selection criteria:
- Evidence of research output including publications, conference contributions and/or technical reports in the field of economics, finance or marketing
- Ability to effectively liaise with industry and government to produce high-impact research
- Ability to work autonomously whilst displaying a strong commitment to work in a team environment, including the demonstrated ability to confidently and effectively work with colleagues, project team leaders, and industry partners
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage varying workloads and respond to changing priorities as required.