Gain practical skills you need for excellent job prospects and credits towards RMIT University degrees.
Credits towards RMIT University degrees
RMIT Vocational Education programs provide an excellent pathway to university degrees. Some programs give up to two years credit toward an RMIT bachelor degree.
The benefits of Vocational Education at RMIT are:
- Skills for employment, not just theoretical knowledge.
- Quality education in a university environment in the centre of Melbourne.
- Lower entrance requirements than a degree program.
- Credits toward an RMIT University degree.
- Lower program costs than a degree program.
Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma.
February and some programs in July.
From 6 months to 3 years.
English language entry requirements
IELTS – 5.5+ (no band less than 5.0) or TOEFL paper based – 530+ (TWE 3.5+) or TOEFL (iBT) overall score 71, minimum 17 in all sections. Some programs may require students to achieve a higher English language test score.
Study at Year 12 or Foundation studies level or evidence of completion of post-secondary study. Relevant work experience may also be considered.