The Indigenous Pre-Doctoral Research Fellowships are open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HDR candidates seeking to establish themselves and evolve as researchers through a PhD.
Applications are now open and close on
Sunday 28 October 2018
Successful applicants receive:
- a Vice-Chancellor’s Indigenous Pre-Doctoral Research Fellowship for four years
- 100 per cent of salary and on-costs for a period of four years
- the opportunity to significantly build their research track record and reputation, supported by training, development and mentorship.
What you will do
While completing a PhD, Pre-Doctoral Fellows engage in high-quality research projects and produce high-quality outputs as part of their PhD candidature. Fellows will carry out other activities such as presentation of lectures and tutorials, assessment of students and course administration, which will make a significant impact in the area of their specialisation and be influential in expanding the knowledge of their relevant discipline.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted electronically through Your Career at RMIT.
Applicants will not be expected to identify a supervisor but must be eligible to undertake a PhD program at RMIT. Check your eligibility for a PhD program.
Applications must include:
- A copy of your CV.
- Your response to each selection criteria (listed in the position description). Note that your response should be no more than 200 words per criteria.
- A completed a PhD application form (PDF).
- All the supporting documents outlined in the application form.
For further enquiries please email email@example.com