View our partners

Your RMIT systems


Need help? Know who to contact

Your tutor or course coordinator

If you need help with any academic matters related to your courses/subjects or assessments, including questions about assignments, coursework and due dates.


Your local partner contact

If you need help with:

  • managing your enrolment (adding or dropping courses)
  • applying for credit
  • applying for Leave of Absence
  • any other administrative queries

Service and Support Centre

If you need help with I.T. enquiries, such as password assistance.