International students who hold a bridging visa or temporary visa other than an international student visa will have their refund applications assessed according to the refund rules for domestic and continuing students.
You can apply for a refund as a domestic or continuing student, if you are:
- an Australian citizen
- a New Zealand citizen
- a holder of a Permanent Resident visa
- a holder of a Permanent Humanitarian visa
- A student who holds a bridging visa or a temporary visa other than an international student visa
- an international student in the first semester of a current program whose results have been officially released.
- on an approved leave of absence
- a currently enrolled student requesting a refund for an overpayment