Got a question about your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)? Call in and see our specialised Medibank staff on Campus.
Assistance on campus
Medibank staff is available on Campus to assist you. No appointment required, just drop in at the following time and location. Medibank staff can help you to:
- Update your details on your membership
- Activate your membership
- Make a claim
- Explain your OSHC policy
- Extend your OSHC policy
- Find your nearest medical centre
|Day:||Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday|
|Time:||9:00am – 4:00pm
RMIT English Worldwide
|Time:||9:00am – 5:00pm
Alternatively you can visit the store at:
You can also contact a friendly Medibank Customer Service staff through:
Tel: 134 148 (calling within Australia)
+613 9862 1095 (if you are calling from Overseas)
To find a clinic closest to you.
How to activate your Medibank OSHC Membership:
- you have to access your RMIT student email to obtain your copy of the OSHC policy certificate.
- Login to Medibank OSHC OMS
24/7 hour helpline
If you have questions about your health, you can call 1800 887 283 - 24 hours/ 7 days Helpline.
- Talk to a nurse or counsellor
- Emergency legal assistance from qualifies lawyers
- Travel document assistance - help with lost passport and visa
- Locating doctors and hospitals