The Programs Committee has been established to provide recommendations to the Board on course and program proposals, and oversight, monitoring and advice on the academic governance aspects of related policies, procedures and quality assurance arrangements.
The Committee provides advice and recommendations to the Board on:
- Policies, procedures related to program and course design
- The accreditation, re- accreditation or discontinuation of Higher Education awards.
- The University’s strategy for the program and course design
- Admissions standards and English Language entrance requirements
- The governance of shorter form credentials and non-formal learning
- The external environment including policy, strategy, trends and innovations
- Ongoing compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
The Committee is Chaired by Dr Sharon Andrews, who also serves as the current Deputy Chair of Academic Board