Shaun is engaged in various key research projects that include publication in academic press and funded visual projects which include Arts Victoria and the Australia Council for the Arts.
- Richard Brownlow (PhD)
- Patrick Kelly (PhD)
- Trevor Morgan (PhD)
- Sarah Ramsay (MA Research)
Shaun has screened and exhibited widely in seminal and important exhibitions and venues including the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, The National Centre for Contemporary Art Moscow, Cologne Art Fair, National Museum of Fine Arts, Moscow, Bilbao, ACMI, and National Museum Centre of Art Reina Sofia, and the Basque Museum, Spain.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (RMIT)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Hons) (Monash)
- Doctor of Philosophy (UTas)
Shaun has wide experience as a commercial photographer, illustrator, gallery director, conference event management, curator, and is now the writer, producer and director of the feature film 'The Night Dweller Chronicles' series in development through joint US-Australian production.
Digital Philosophy, Contemporary Art, Video and Media Art, Film Making and Digital Cinema. He is also a contributing reader to various journals and conference events.
- Wilson, S. (2021). Creative Practice through Teleconferencing in the Era of COVID-19 In: MC Journal, 24, 1 - 12
- Wilson, S. (2021). Fear and Place: An Ontology fo Symbiosis in Pandemic Times In: International Journal of Contemporary Humanities, 5, 1 - 12
- Wilson, S. (2020). Representing Climate Activism through Digital Media before and during COVID-19 lockdowns In: International Journal of Contemporary Humanities, 4, 1 - 15
- Verhagen, D.,Wilson, S. (2020). Winter Orbit In: Winter orbit Melbourne, Australia
- Wilson, S. (2020). The Good, the Bad, and the Grumpy: Online Cat Pictures as Design Enigma in Digital Media In: Screen Thought Journal, 4, 1 - 13
- Wilson, S.,Verhagen, D. (2019). Black Garden In: North Bellarine Film Festival Drysdale, Australia
- Wilson, S. (2019). Bullshit bingo: Designing a response to climate change denialism in critical studio practice In: International Journal of Practice Based Humanities, 3, 1 - 14
- Wilson, S. (2019). The Long Take as a Metamodernist Framework in the Age of Perpetual Distraction In: Screen Thought Journal, 3, 1 - 13
- Wilson, S. (2018). Failed Designs of Climate Change Denial Machines #1-6 In: NGV Design Week 2018 Melbourne, Australia and Seattle, USA
- Wilson, S. (2018). Indigo Rising In: Indigo Rising Launceston, Australia
3 PhD Completions and 2 Masters by Research Completions3 PhD Current Supervisions
- A Far Cry from Nowhere. Funded by: Creative Victoria Grant pre-2014 from (2010 to 2010)
- Arts Development Project: Creation of Uber Memoria X. Funded by: Creative Victoria Grant pre-2014 from (2008 to 2008)
- Victorian Our Water Our Future Postgraduate Scholarships: Enhancing social learning for sustainability in water management and conservation in Victoria. Funded by: Victorian Our Water Our Future Postgraduate Scholarships from (2006 to 2009)