Before you can enrol into a new program you must verify your identity and citizenship or residency status.

Verifying your citizenship ensures that you enrol in the right type of fee place and confirms your eligibility for government assistance, e.g. HECS-HELP, VET Student Loans or a fee concession.

You cannot enrol in courses until you successfully verify your identity and  citizenship or residency status, so make sure you have acceptable documentation ready before you enrol.

If you are a vocational education student enrolling into a Government Subsidised Place, please follow the instructions for citizenship verification on How to prove your eligibility for a Government Subsidised Place.