Financial assistance

If you need financial assistance due to unforeseen circumstances, you can apply for our Student Loan Fund.
Are you suffering from temporary financial hardship? 


Centrelink is a government agency who provide financial assistance to those in hardship. See if you are eligible for payments from Centrelink and what options you have.
Learning about getting your tax file number (TFN) so you can work in Australia.


Studying at university can come with a lot of expenses. Find a summary of the expenses you could encounter if you decide to set up home and live in Melbourne.
We also have tips on how you can save money by budgeting, using your concessions and shopping smartly!
We even give you some advice on how to avoid or reduce debt.

Follow the quicklinks to the right to jump to the info you need.

More information