Your learning experience will involve:
- teacher guided instruction
- peer teaching and class presentations
- group discussion
- independent project-based work
- critiquing student projects
- guest lectures
- online activities
- collaborative project work
- independent investigation and study.
Blended learning options
Courses offered as part of blended learning programs include a meaningful blend of online, on-campus, and workplace based learning tailored to the type of study you undertake. This learning is active, prioritising tasks that involve exploration and development of skills and knowledge through interaction and engagement.
Online aspects provide positive benefits such as flexibility and adaptability using digital activities and materials, while also strengthening the interaction and connection with timetabled and on-campus experiences such as tutorials, practicals, or workshops.