- Narayanan, V.,Baird, K.,Tay, R. (2020). (In Press) Investment decisions: The trade-off between economic and environmental objectives In: British Accounting Review, 53, 1 - 17
- Boyce, G.,Narayanan, V.,Greer, S.,Blair, B. (2019). Taking the pulse of accounting education reform: liberal education, sociological perspectives, and exploring ways forward In: Accounting Education, 28, 274 - 303
- Narayanan, V.,Boyce, G. (2019). Exploring the transformative potential of management control systems in organisational change towards sustainability In: Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 32, 1210 - 1239
- De Silva, A.,Glover, J.,Narayanan, V.,Nguyen, T.,Westberg, K. (2018). Current issues with trusts and the tax system In: Australian Tax Office Australia
- Narayanan, V.,Adams, C. (2017). Transformative change towards sustainability: the interaction between organisational discourses and organisational practices In: Accounting and Business Research, 47, 344 - 368
1 PhD Current Supervisions and 1 Masters by Research Current Supervisions
Management accounting, Accounting for social and organisational sustainability, Accounting education,Social and environmental accounting, management accounting, Australian taxation law and policy, accounting education.
- Bringing the social into accounting curriculum: integrating a sociological approach into learning and teaching accounting. (Administered by LaTrobe University). Funded by: Department of Industry, Innovation, Climate Change, Science, Research and Tertiary Education Contract from (2015 to 2015)