RMIT Skills and Jobs Centre
Based on the edge of the city in Carlton, just two tram stops away from Melbourne Central, the RMIT Skills and Jobs Centres provide expert advice on training and employment opportunities.
RMIT's Skills and Job Centre provides the local community with independent advice on further study and job options. We support people with providing training, exploring a career change, or looking for work. We focus on training, jobs within industries that connect local students with businesses and opportunities state-wide.
Who do we help?
- unemployed or retrenched workers
- women returning to work
- recent migrants
- Humanitarian Visa holders
- anyone seeking a career change
- apprentices and trainees
- prospective students
What we do
- free TAFE enquiries
- careers advice
- job searching
- resume writing
- Apprenticeship and traineeship advice
- Victorian Skills Gateway assistance
- referral to welfare support and financial advice
- information on employment trends, areas with a shortage in skills and employment opportunities.