RMIT Skills and Jobs Centre
RMIT's Skills and Job Centre provides the local community (Victorian citizens and residents) with free independent advice on further study and job options. We support people with training advice, exploring a career change or looking for work. We provide a free Careers Counselling service and a regular suite of employment workshops to book into (see below).
Free Workshops and Events
Who do we help?
- unemployed or retrenched workers
- women returning to work
- recent migrants
- Humanitarian Visa holders
- anyone seeking a career change
- apprentices and trainees
- prospective students.
What we do
- TAFE enquiries
- careers advice
- job searching
- resumé writing
- apprenticeship and traineeship advice
- Victorian Skills Gateway assistance
- referral to welfare support and financial advice
- information on employment trends, areas with a shortage in skills and employment opportunities.
All services are provided free of charge.