RMIT Skills and Jobs Centre
RMIT's Skills and Job Centre provides the local community (Victorian citizens and residents) with free independent advice on further study and job options. We support people with training advice, exploring a career change or looking for work. We provide a free Careers Counselling service and a regular suite of employment workshops to book into (see below).
Free Workshops and Events
Who do we help?
- unemployed or retrenched workers
- women returning to work
- recent migrants
- Humanitarian Visa holders
- anyone seeking a career change
- apprentices and trainees
- prospective students.
What we do
- TAFE enquiries
- careers advice
- job searching
- resumé writing
- apprenticeship and traineeship advice
- Victorian Skills Gateway assistance
- referral to welfare support and financial advice
- information on employment trends, areas with a shortage in skills and employment opportunities.
All services are provided free of charge.
Skills and Jobs Centre, 39-43 Cardigan St Carlton, RMIT Building 70
Phone: 03 9925 2552
Want to tell us what you think about our service? Fill out the RMIT Skills and Jobs Centre feedback form here.
Skills and Jobs Centre Newsletter
Career advice, free workshop listings and job opportunities delivered to your inbox each fortnight. Click here to opt in.