Dr Hai Dong
Dr Hai Dong is the leader of Smart Sensing and Services Research Area, the deputy director and co-founder of CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Laboratory (GreenCryptoLab), and a member of RMIT Centre for Cyber Security Research and Innovation (CCSRI).
He published a monograph and 120+ research articles (70+ CORE-A*/A/SJR Top-10%) in international journals and conferences, including CACM, CSUR, JCSS, TIE, TII, TMC, TSC, TSE, ICSOC, ICWS, etc. He received the Best Research Paper Award in ICSOC 2016.
He obtained 5 million+ research funding from government (including ARC, CRC, CRC-P, and QNRF) and industry as a chief investigator. He currently serves as a chair for the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Task Force on Deep Edge Intelligence. He served in the organising/program committees of 80+ international conferences, including ICSOC, ICWS, etc. He was invited to review for 50+ international journals, such as CSUR, TKDE, TOIT, TSC, etc. His primary research interests include: Service-Oriented Computing, Edge Computing, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, Data Science, etc. He is a senior member of the IEEE and a member of the ACM.
- Abeysekara, G.,Dong, H.,Qin, A. (2023). Data-driven Trust Prediction in Mobile Edge Computing-based IoT Systems In: IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 16, 246 - 260
- Jin, H.,Zhang, P.,Dong, H.,Zhu, Y.,Bouguettaya, A. (2023). Privacy-Aware Forecasting of Quality of Service in Mobile Edge Computing In: IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 16, 478 - 492
- Zhang, P.,Jin, H.,Dong, H.,Song, W. (2022). M-BSRM: Multivariate BayeSian Runtime QoS Monitoring Using Point Mutual Information In: IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 15, 484 - 497
- Aamir, T.,Dong, H.,Bouguettaya, A. (2022). Social-Sensor Composition for Tapestry Scenes In: IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 15, 1059 - 1073
- Zhang, P.,Jin, H.,Dong, H.,Song, W.,Bouguettaya, A. (2022). Privacy-Preserving QoS Forecasting in Mobile Edge Environments In: IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 15, 1103 - 1111
- Zhang, P.,Ren, B.,Dong, H.,Dai, Q. (2022). CAGFuzz:Coverage-Guided Adversarial Generative Fuzzing Testing for Image-based Deep Learning Systems In: IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 48, 4630 - 4646
- Ji, S.,Zhu, S.,Zhang, P.,Dong, H.,Yu, J. (2022). Test-Case Generation for Data Flow Testing of Smart Contracts Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm In: IEEE Transactions on Reliability, , 1 - 14
- Ding, L.,Zhu, Y.,Zhang, P.,Dong, H.,Chen, H. (2022). Multi-Class Prediction of Mineral Resources Based on Deep Learning In: IEEE Access, 10, 111463 - 111476
- Zhang, X.,Huang, S.,Dong, H.,Bao, Z. (2021). Edge Node Placement with Minimum Costs: When User Tolerance on Service Delay Matters In: Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2021), Virtual Conference, 22-25 November 2021
- Wang, Z.,Zhao, Y.,Dong, H.,Xu, Y.,Lv, Y. (2021). Improved algorithm based on decision tree for semantic information retrieval In: Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, 30, 419 - 429
3 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions8 PhD Current Supervisions
- A Regulatory Template Engine for Real-time Constraint Enforcement in Decentralised Finance Platforms - Digital Finance CRC (DFCRC) Industrial PhD Scholarship (PhD candidate: Chanuka Lalinda Wijayakoon). Funded by: Digital Finance CRC Limited - Scholarship from (2022 to 2025)
- Adaptive and Ubiquitous Trust Framework for Internet of Things interactions (Led by The University of Sydney). Funded by: ARC Discovery Projects commencing in 2022 from (2022 to 2024)
- Spatio -Temporal Composition of Sensor Cloud Services (Administered by Qatar University). Funded by: Qatar National Research Fund - Grant 2016 from (2016 to 2020)