Dr. Azizur Rahman
Aziz conducts research to secure the health and safety of workers and workplaces. He likes discovering new scientific knowledge, techniques, and approaches to improve human ability and performance.
Aziz conducts research mainly in reducing musculoskeletal disorder risks in the workplace, designing biomechanically feasible ergonomic tools and workplaces, applying virtual reality to musculoskeletal injury, and promoting workplace wellbeing and quality of life.
Field of Research
- Occupational and workplace health and safety – 350505
- Ergonomics design – 330307
- Workplace wellbeing and equity of working life – 350507
- Injury prevention - 420604
Dr Azizur Rahman teaches occupational health and safety, human factor and ergonomics in the school of property construction and project management.
He conducts research in the field of occupational and workplace health and safety, ergonomics design, workplace wellbeing and equity of working life, and Injury prevention.
He has active national and international collaboration with different level of stakeholders.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Occupational Health and Safety/ Ergonomics), Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.